A PDF document is a solution in the corporate world, and it is a common file format among businessmen. You can convert a group of photos into a PDF file to show off the work or send it to clients as a presentation. Creating PDF documents requires a working computer, but iOS devices have become powerful over the years. We are going to use iPhone and iPad to convert a photo to PDF document. We are going to use inbuilt tools and third-party apps to get the desired results. I have broken the tutorial into parts to make it understandable, so don't miss any paragraphs.
How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone and iPad without an App?
The Photos app in the iOS software has a PDF conversion feature, and I must say it is a cost-effective solution. You don't need to download or install any app or tool online and convert any photo or group of photos to PDF document.
- Open the Photos app and view the photo you want to convert.
- Tap onshareThe button is located in the lower left corner.
- tap on save to files , impression , save to files,
- tap on “on my iphoneTap on “Then”save“Button.
- New PDF documents will be saved in the file manager.
- The Files app confirms that it is a PDF document.
Wasn't it easy? Of course, you need a dedicated PDF editor to make further changes. But now you don't need to install any app on iPhone or iPad to create PDF document from photos.
Convert Group Photo to PDF Document
I avoided using multiple photos in the previous tutorial so that I can demonstrate the ease of the process. But, this time, I will show you how to create a PDF document adding multiple photos on iOS device. I've omitted some parts here, so be sure to read the above tutorial beforehand.
- open “files“Apps and tap on the three-dot setting in the top right corner.
- to select “new folder” To continue.
- Rename the folder so you can keep track.
- Go back to the Photos app and copy the selected photos to the new folder.
- open “filesTap on “Apps More”on my iphone” To continue.
- I moved the two items out of the Photos app and opened the newly created folder.
- To rename a photo, tap and hold it.
- to select “change name“And keep order.
- Change the photos in sequence, and the PDF document will follow.
- Tap on the three-dot setting in the top right corner and select “Select”Choose,
- Select all photos.
- Tap on the three-dot setting in the lower right corner and select “Select”create pdf,
- The new PDF document is created in the Files app.
The whole process may sound exhausting and roundabout, but it is an official approach coming from Apple. I should point out that this is an efficient way to create PDF documents from multiple photos.
Convert Image to PDF Using PDF App
Combining the Photos and Files app may sound like a roundabout way, but it's actually complicated, no matter how you look at it. In such cases, you get PDF editors in the App Store which make the whole process impressive. Install any desired PDF editor from App Store.
- Open PDF Editor.
- Select the images you want to place in a PDF document.
- Tap onPDF“Icon located on the top right menu.
- Tap onunderstand now“Button.
- Subscribe to the service.
Unfortunately, almost every PDF editor in the App Store is asking to subscribe to the paid plan. Meanwhile, similar apps are available on Android's Play Store for free. That's why I find the Files and Photos app method to be cost effective if you take the time to learn how to do it.
How to Convert Photos to PDF Files Online
The world has switched to online editors, and you can make good use of the alternative. I'll show you how to use online PDF tools and create PDF documents with photos.
- Open iOS browser and go to smallpdf Place.
- tap on “select files” To continue.
- to select “photo libraryTo add a photo.
- Tap to select one or more photos from the library, and then tap “add“Button.
- Let the browser upload all the selected images.
- ,convertOnce all the images have been uploaded the button appears, and tap on it.
iPhone is not allowing to download PDF documents in local storage. This is another limitation of iOS software. But you can combine all the photos together to convert them into PDF documents and download them from Windows, Mac, Linux, or Android devices.
I have shown you five ways to convert photos to PDF on iPhone and iPad. A regular user should opt for a premium subscription from reputed developers like Foxit Editor as it is worth it. iOS software has limitations, and you've seen it in tutorials. Let us know in the comments section below what are the complications you faced while creating PDF document from photos.