Have you got options to change iMessage bubble color in latest iOS 15 version? Ever since I got my hands on the iPhone, I couldn’t finish with iMessage, and how powerful the texting platform is on Apple devices. The company is not able to keep pace with the modern features which plays a big role in Android phones and customization. In iOS 12 and iOS 13, we didn’t get enough customization options.
Apple introduced Animoji, Memoji and Stickers that change the interaction level in the texting platform, but they missed the idea of changing it iMessage bubble Colour. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how you can add bubble color change in iMessage and it works on older iOS version.
iOS 15/14 . How to Change Text Color on iPhone
There are enthusiastic developers around the world, who understand the value of customization, and have come up with a solution, which is an application. you can download Color Text Messages for iMessage Which works on iPad and iPhone. The solution supports phones running iOS 10 or later.
- Create a new message or open an existing text message and tap “Colour“Icon to view section.
- tap on “type custom message“To send a message in your own words.
- Enter the text you want the recipient to trust, and then tap the blue “text icon” or the bubble icon to continue.
- Now, you have a color bar open in the keyboard, and select a desired color to continue.
- The bubble iMessage is created, and tap the send button to have it delivered.
In this short guide, I have shown you how you can change the message bubble color. I didn’t mention too many features and limitations of the application. Make sure to read the complete guide properly as I have mentioned everything you need to know about color text bubble on iMessage.
How to Uninstall Bubble Color in Text Messages or iMessage
The controversial low-rating was contributed to the lack of information on how to uninstall applications from the keyboard. Unfortunately, you don’t traditionally find the application in the menu to uninstall it. We can’t blame the developers because Apple designed it that way, and everyone has to follow the pattern.
- Open the iMessage thread.
- Tap in the texting box and swipe left in the application bar until you find the (…) option.
- Tap (…) to continue.
- you will find “color text bubblesIn keyboard extension.
- Now, swipe left to see “delete” button and then tap on it to delete it permanently.
Wasn’t that easy to follow? We can’t blame the developers, and Apple has designed the keyboard in such a way that it can bring confusion to consumers. Despite the complicated method, you can uninstall keyboard extension permanently and it is the same way for other similar apps.
Now, you can change your iMessage bubble color and easily uninstall, if you are no longer interested in the application. Color text bubbles lack customization options, but are a good replacement for the missing feature on the iPhone and iPad.